These friendly cats are not street cats; there is an old lady living in one of these houses and these sweet cats are in good care. This is the old part of the town with almost no traffic, so there is no danger for the cats to socialize on the street.
This cute kitty with big green cat-eyes is a little bit afraid as I approach and hides under a car but still doesn't run away.
The older cats are more used to strangers. This one is trying to tell me something with a short, soft-spoken "mew".
What's with this look; is he claiming the parking place or just asks me to open that door for him?
Anyway, he definitely likes to pose for the camera.
Another cat who likes to pose is my friens' cat in an earlier post.
For more lovely animal photos visit
- ► 2011 (50)
- ► 2010 (133)
- Pink gerbera dasies-macro photography
- Gazania, the treasure flower - macro photos
- Notice the shadow - light is the reason!
- Afternoon walk-last colors of autumn
- Kürtöskalács - Barbecued chimney cake - recipe
- Pink Dahlia close-up macro
- Raindrops - macro
- Cats, kittens - posing for the camera
- Sea buckthorn-healthy fruits for winter
- All Saints' Day - Day of the Dead
- ▼ November (10)