My favorite season is sunshine but we don't have part of it these last days.
Dark gray clouds cover the sky and it is raining all the time.
No landscape shooting in this weather, but still raindrops can be a beautiful photo subject.
Here is one of my raindrop macro.
And here is a last wet autumn rose:
And as you are here, you might also like to see some more beautiful roses with raindrops.
- ► 2011 (50)
- ► 2010 (133)
- Pink gerbera dasies-macro photography
- Gazania, the treasure flower - macro photos
- Notice the shadow - light is the reason!
- Afternoon walk-last colors of autumn
- Kürtöskalács - Barbecued chimney cake - recipe
- Pink Dahlia close-up macro
- Raindrops - macro
- Cats, kittens - posing for the camera
- Sea buckthorn-healthy fruits for winter
- All Saints' Day - Day of the Dead
- ▼ November (10)